|The task was easier than expected. Most of the time we needed to reinstall and adjust the supports|
|This small lifting jack was the hero of the action. With his help we moved the boat from the building supports onto the trailer|
1. Initial situation
2. Starboard mudguard, bow-support and midships supports removed
3. to 6. Moving the trailer under the jacked boat
7. The trailer has been well positioned under the boat
8. The trailer supports are remounted
9. Done. The boat lies on the trailer. The longitudinal position is perfect. The center of gravity is well positioned so that trailer and boat are perfectly balanced.